maanantai 5. lokakuuta 2026

Music & Lyrics

A Thousand Miles


 Makin' my way downtown

Walkin' fast, faces pass and I'm homeboundStarin' blankly ahead, just making my wayMakin' a way through the crowd
And I need youAnd I miss youAnd now I wonder
If I could fall into the skyDo you think time would pass me by?'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand milesIf I could just see you tonight
It's always times like these when I think of youAnd I wonder if you ever think of me'Cause everything's so wrong and I don't belongLiving in your precious memory
'Cause I'll need youAnd I'll miss youAnd now I wonder
If I could fall into the skyDo you think time would pass me by?Oh 'cause you know I'd walk a thousand milesIf I could just see you tonight
And I, I don't wanna let you knowI, I drown in your memoryI, I don't wanna let this goI, I don't
Makin' my way downtownWalkin' fast, faces pass and I'm homeboundStarin' blankly ahead, just making my wayMakin' a way through the crowd
And I still need youAnd I still miss youAnd now I wonder
If I could fall into the skyDo you think time would pass us by?'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand milesIf I could just see you
If I could fall into the skyDo you think time would pass me by?'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand milesIf I could just see youIf I could just hold youTonight
...

Ei kommentteja: